WOMEN'S AERO RUN SHORT
Our Women's Aero Run Short will keep you cool, comfortable and confident running through the finish line.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is in the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customization offer! - If you would like this short in a shorter inseam "shorty-short" we can make that happen! Place your order, email us at email@example.com and for an additional $10, we'll customize your short (turn around time in approximately 2 weeks.)
Features & Benefits:
- Made out of latest Femme Fabric - Estrellasoft™ - 88% polyester/ 12% spandex
- Fabric is so soft you would swear it's cotton, yet it's much more high tech
- Cross-knit blend of colors create a heather (flecks of alternate color) appearance
- Gusseted crotch eliminates four seams coming together in one spot, creating freedom of movement and a comfortable wear experience
- Wide, unrestrictive waistband with drawcord for adjustability
- Center back pocket to store key, id, nutrition or cash
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Leg hem has no gripper, eliminating the potential "squeeze" appearance, yet is long enough it will not creep up
- Does: Breathable, moisture-wicking, supportive and durable
- Does NOT: Pill, shrink, or fade
- Wear this piece on a run or to the gym, and look great while running errands or all day long!
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- X-Small: 6" (15.24cm)
- Small: 6.5" (16.51cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.78cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- X-Small: 13.25" (33.65cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.19cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WRS2
We Also Recommend
The length of these (NO CHAFING) and the forgiveness of the fabric…just perfect. I seriously, would order these in any color that is released.
Excited about these new short. The fit is great without any bulk and the length is great for long runs ... just what I was looking for my long runs
I have these shorts in a different color and loved them so much I bought another pair - the medium fits me (traditionally I wear a 4P or 6P) extremely comfortably - legs are a good length and don't ride up, waist doesn't constrict - these are definitely my go to shorts for any long run.
I just got these and ran in them for the first time - really comfy and soft! Not too tight, and did not move, slide around or chafe. My key stayed in the little pocket at the back. LOVE THESE and will order more. Thanks for making such awesome gear. I'm 5'8 about 135lbs - size M fits perfectly.
love them. I have all 3 colors now. Hope you add more colors next season
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.