WOMEN'S MICRO TRI SHORT*
De Soto's Femme Micro Tri Short is for Femme Triathletes who prefer shortie-shorts. Fashionable with technical yet comfortable features ensure you'll look and perform your best on race day. Great for everyday training too!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as in previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
NEW FEATURE: We eliminated the wide elastic waistband to avoid unwanted bulging when drawcord is pulled.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery soft hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One inch higher rise than previous model, WMTS2 for better coverage.
- Drawcord keeps shorts in place even in open water swimming.
- One-piece seamless tri pad that extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs and we continue to do so - you won't find squeezing, pressing or an uncomfortable gripper
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
Tri Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length Inseam end to end: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Total Width Front to Back : 10.8" (27.40cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Small
- XSmall: 4.5" (11.43cm)
- Small: 5" (12.07cm)
- Medium: 5..5" (13.97cm)
- Large: 6" (15.24cm)
- XSmall: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 11" (27.94cm)
- Medium: 12" (30.48cm)
- Large: 13" (33.028cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 8.5"
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 9.5"
- Small: 10"
- Medium: 10.5"
- Large: 11"
PRODUCT CODE: WMTS3
We Also Recommend
I really like the improvements made on this short. I’m not crazy about the side pockets, but more from an aesthetic point of view than function. The small is a plus. I do a lot of biking and the usual pad in biking shorts is a little much for me. The higher waist band is also a great improvement. I think I have 3 pairs of the old style, which were in desperate need of replacement and 3 pairs of the new version. Love DeSoto!!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.