NO COTTON IN OUR SOCKS!
The De Soto Socks are made of a polypropylene blend making them non-abrasive, quick-drying, breathable and durable. It is cool, thin, and very stretchy. We do not use cotton because when cotton gets wet, it swells and does not breathe, will not dry and will cause blisters. These socks are superior for long distance running, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, and many other outdoor activities.
- 95% polypropylene / 3% nylon / 2% elastane
- Arch support for comfort and superior fit
- The "Y" heel and Toe have the sock lock in those areas to prevent slippage
- 2" cuff, comes just above the ankle.
- Only available on our website
- MEDIUM socks may have the letters S/M, and LARGE socks may have the letters L/XL. These letters will be found on the bottom of the sock near the toe area.
PRODUCT CODE: SOX1
We Also Recommend
I like the socks but wish they came in black too.
Best sock ever!
Buy 10 pairs to start cause when you when you wear them you will want more.
Tug on longest toes :-(
Nice socks. Thicker than ultra lights but slightly thinner than many run socks. Ankle height good. Runs a little small. Wear 8.5 women’s shoe- May try to size up to see if larger sock overall rugs less. Foot otherwise seems to fit though.
Perfect run and bike socks
Cool, comfy, and they last a long time.
I bought a pair of De Soto socks when I was placing an order to tri-shorts. I used them for the first time in a 10K this weekend. Third time I used the new shoes and I had no issues whatsoever. Socks kept their shape and support and were not too tight around the ankles. Would definitely buy again.
|Small||7.5" and under||9.5 and under||40 and under|
|Medium||8 - 10||10 - 12||41 - 43|
|Large||10.5 - 12||12.5 - 14||44 - 46|