Women's Riviera Tri Short - SALE
With Femmenin™ Pad and 2 Back Pockets
Regular Price: $135.00
In this masterpiece, we have combined the ultimate in technicality along with comfort and fashion. We worked hard on this one, Ladies!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Customer feedback indicates sizing down if you are between sizes.
Features & Benefits:
- New Femmenin™ Integrated No Seam Pad 4 mm - is seamless, has four-way stretch, and molds to your body for endless comfort in the saddle. Pad goes un-noticed during the run!
- Wide, 2-inch waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric provides the benefits of muscular compression without the discomfort.
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance.
- Two rear leg back back pockets to store training/racing essentials.
- No-gripper wide leg band keeps short in place without "squeezing".
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- XSmall: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Small: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Medium: 9" (22.9cm)
- Large: 9" (22.9cm)
- XLarge: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- XSmall: 13" (33cm)
- Small: 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.6cm)
- Large: 14.5" (36.8cm)
- XLarge: 15" (38.1cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WRTS2
We Also Recommend
A little bit different, but still amazing
As someone who usually wears Carrera tri shorts, but couldn't resist the print of the skull and roses, I had to adjust my expectations a little. No complaints, just different fit that Carrera. That said, great for long trainer rides and bricks, so far. Another stellar DeSoto product.
Best Shorts Ever
I recently purchased a pair of these in the solid black and the skull and roses print. They are amazing. Compressive but not too tight. Shorts are a perfect length. The pockets are exactly where they need to be. They even feel amazing to run with. You can't even notice that the padding is there! The "no seam" is amazing!
Like nothing is down there
These shorts with the "femme" pad are like nothing else out there. I wear these in every triathlon. Makes me a happy girl after the race !
Best Tri Short Ever!!
These shorts are amazing - super comfortable - the no seams makes a huge difference with being on tri bars for hours.
Love these shorts, have them in every pattern plus the black ones. Do all my training in them.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.