RIVIERA FLI BIB™*
The world's first cycling bib and triathlon bibshort with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without pulling the straps or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Trisuits but in a Tribib!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad has 4-way stretch, is soft next-to-skin, has no seams to eliminate chafing, and offers antimicrobial properties.
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction
- 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTB)
- Forza™ Compressor panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets - one on side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- Liftfoil3™ center panels improve durability and make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
This product review is from Dan Empfield of slowtwitch.com: "Whether it is the Forza Tri Bib, or the Riviera Tri Bib, this is the most versatile garment for training I own. I run in this, I nordic ski in this, and of course this is the garment when I race a tri. Partly, I guess it's because when you get to a specific age the specter of the gap between the bottom of the tri top and the trishort is not a pleasant one. Unless you have the physique to pull it off. Which I do not."
PRODUCT CODE: RTB3
We Also Recommend
Great pair of bibs!
As always, the absolute best in the business. Gret customer service as well.
First set of bibs. Very comfy. Pad is perfect. Size is perfect. Purchase execution perfect. Thank you.
Nice comfortable for a ride on my mountain bike on paved trail. Just waiting for better weather for a long road ride.
I bought this because I already own 2 of the De Soto Riviera Flisuits (as well as the T1 2-piece wetsuit). The bibs allow the same easy access to rest breaks while wearing the jersey of choice for the day. Comfortable and I've done many runs off the bike with it. I would most definitely recommend this product. Thanks Emilio!
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.