Run-Cycle Socks - Black Arcenciel*
NO COTTON IN OUR SOCKS!
The De Soto Socks are made of a polypropylene blend making them non-abrasive, quick-drying, breathable and durable. It is cool, thin, and very stretchy. We do not use cotton because when cotton gets wet, it swells and does not breathe, will not dry and will cause blisters. These socks are superior for long distance running, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, will even keep your feet warm in ski or snowboard boots, and many other outdoor activities.
- 95% polypropylene / 3% nylon / 2% elastane
- Arch support for comfort and superior fit
- The "Y" heel and Toe have the sock lock in those areas to prevent slippage
- 5" cuff, traditional bike height
- Run or cycle with comfort
- Only available on our website
- MEDIUM socks may have the letters S/M, and LARGE socks may have the letters L/XL. These letters will be found on the bottom of the sock near the toe area.
- Logos are strategically placed so that these socks may be worn with dress attire and business suits.
PRODUCT CODE: SOX2
Who cares about socks? Well, more folks than I realized as I have gotten compliments and "where did you get those" inquiries when wearing these.
So tall socks are okay after all
When bike socks started getting taller, I scoffed and said they looked dorky. I finally gave in and bought these De Soto run-cycle socks because I LOVE their short white ones. Using a more compressive sock on the bike is new to me, and I like it. The fit is great, and I actually like the longer length keeping my lower shin a bit warmer for both bike and run. They also look classically cool, not dorky at all!
These socks are thick enough to shield my feet from rubbing, etc., but slim enough to not be heavy on the foot. I own a few pair and they have lasted well so far after several washings. The sock height is just right and they can also be worn as everyday socks. I have tried many different types of socks and these are among the best. I plan to make these my go-to cycling socks for spring/summer/fall when it's not too cold.
Great fit and comfortable to wear. Kept feet dry
Great for MTB and XC Riding
These are just as awesome as the shorter run-cycle socks. I like that these are black because I can wear them when mountain biking and XC riding without worrying about getting them dirty or stained.