In a world where cheap cycle jerseys are a commodity given away at many bicycling events, it is hard to justify spending money on one. Once you wear the Men's Skin Cooler™ Bike Jersey, you will see ours is worth every penny.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
Skin Cooler™ Pique fabric for ultimate coolness and sun protection
- Full-front YKK® zipper for easy on-the-go ventilation
- Top and bottom zipper garages for comfort and to eliminate zipper bites
- 3 back pockets to store riding essentials
- Sunglass loop (another De Soto invention), to easily hang your sunglasses
- Skin Cooler gripper waist elastic keeps jersey in place
- The zipper lengths for each size: S-22.5", M-23.5", L-24.5", XL-25.5"
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents
- Unlike many other brands the technology in our fabrics will NOT wash out. You can trust this jersey will keep you cool, comfortable, and eliminate odor mile after mile.
- Made in USA
We do custom! If your team is interested in some sort of customization, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: BJ2-SBTC