Mobius Cycling Bib*
This new model is made entirely of new Mobius™ Comfort Compression – Compression that is comfortable, not tight.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Comfort Compression
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of Mobius™ Comfort Compression with 13 panels for an incredible, supportive fit
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort leg-bands keep the short in place without squeezing the legs
- Sheer mesh bibs straps keep you cool
- 14mm 400-Mile Clasico Pad is sewn in. This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bicycle, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- Midsection Support – Our bibs offer some very nice support around the mid-section, as they come up a bit higher on the sides than other brands, to cover and tuck in the obliques and abdomen.
- 3 pockets: one one each outer thigh and one center back pocket that fit cell phones, smart phones, fuel packets, and most sunglasses
- Curvilinear™ seamlines and contrast flatstitch highlight panel construction, create an attractive appearance and are extremely durable
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE 400-MILE CYCLING BIB AND THE MOBIUS CYCLING BIB?
- The 400-Mile Cycling Bib is made of Forza Compressor Fabric with Liftfoil center panels - this fabric offers a nice snug compression for the ultimate benefits of muscle support, in delay of onset of fatigue and accelerated recovery.
- The Mobius Cycling Bib is made of Mobius Comfort Compression Fabric throughout - this fabric is a little more stretchy, but it still offers some support and compression benefits.
Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the length of the bibs that riders have been wearing in Europe lately especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our 400-Mile Bibshorts are comfortably shorter like those currently used by the pros in the Grand Tours, and they have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind the legs.
- Small: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- Medium: 11" (27.95cm)
- Large: 11.5" (29.22cm)
- XLarge: 12" (30.48cm).
PRODUCT CODE: MBB
We Also Recommend
400 mile bib-shorts
I like them a lot. Never thought I'd where a bib type cycling short but now that I have I can see why people like them. I ride a 95g carbon saddle routinely 33 miles twice a week. With gel padded shorts I would role off one side or the other and it felt like I was always riding on an edge. The 400 mile pad allows my sit bones to find the sweet spot in the saddle and then I forget about it for the whole ride. My only grip is that the shoulder strap seems to sit on my nipples instead of the nicer mesh part of the strap. Not really De Soto's fault they can't plan for every man's body geometry.
Mobius Cycling Bib Review
While I've only gotten in three rides with these newly purchased bib shorts from Desoto, their comfort is noticeably different and better as the ride gets longer. The Mobius bibs contour to the body better than my other bibs as does the 400 mile padding. For rides >2 hours, this makes a noticeable difference which has helped my fitness build for some longer Fall endurance events. While the purchase price may be a bit on the high side, it is worth it for the reward of many long, comfortable rides.
M̦bius Cycling Shorts
Very comfortable shorts. Love the feel
Möbius Cycling Shorts
Very comfortable shorts. Love the feel
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|