Skin Cooler Long Sleeve Top - Custom
|2 - 5
|6 - 11
|12 - 24
|25 - 49
|50 - 74
This top provides UVB 90 sun protection and creates a cooling sensation when wet - perfect for warm to hot weather training and racing. Now available in custom!
Panels available for print - Front & Sleeves
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
- Our longest length top for those with long torsos or in need of more coverage
- A great full sleeve triathlon top; skin-tight, and zipperless
- An amazing training top to protect the shoulders from the sun
- Has 3 vertical Ice Pockets & made of Skin Cooler 90™
Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while creating a cooling sensation that actually keeps you cooler
- Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out, contrast difference to many other "like" products on the market
- Long sleeves for cooling and sun-protection on the arms
- Two vertical pockets for nutrition gels, ice, or cold sponges commonly available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races. Pockets line up along your spine and are designed to help cool your body.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- The pockets are not designed to carry excessive weight such as water bottles, gel flasks, or any comparable weight.
- This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for aerodynamic purposes. Though it is designed to be worn alone and performs best that way, you can wear it over or under any triathlon top, tri suit, cycling jersey, golf shirt, or tennis shirt, and you will actually be cooler!
- This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in the USA
- 2hrs of design time is included in qty pricing
- We are often imitated. Remember just because it is white, it does not mean the fabric will cool you. READ ON!
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
Product Code: LSSC-C