You asked for it ladies and we answered. The Femme 400-Mile Bib Short has been redesigned with an adjustable bib strap clip that makes bathroom stops hassle free.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cycling shorts/bibs are meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag on the bike. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on.
- Updated Femme 400-Mile Pad is now 14mm in thickness to provide endless comfort while in the saddle. Pad is still antimicrobial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It conforms to your body with 4-way stretch and seams are placed away from contact points to eliminate potential chafing.
Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric offers supportive compression without the "squeeze", creating a very flattering appearance
- Front bib strap clip makes bathroom stops hassle free
- 3 lengths of adjustability for a customized fit
Features & Benefits:
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability
- Center back pocket to store larger belongings such as a iphone
- Reflective logo for increased low-light visibility
- Inseam is long enough to keep bib in place without the use of a leg gripper, creating a flattering appearance
Microlock™ contrast stitching yield an eloquent appearance while offering great durability
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
- XLarge: 10"
PRODUCT CODE: WBB1-C