FEMME AERO RUN SHORT
Our Femme Fitted Run Short will keep you cool, comfortable and confident running through the finish line.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is in the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customization offer! - If you would like this short in a shorter inseam "shorty-short" we can make that happen! Place your order, email us at email@example.com and for an additional $10, we'll customize your short (turn around time in approximately 2 weeks.)
Features & Benefits:
- Made out of latest Femme Fabric - Estrellasoft™ - 88% polyester/ 12% spandex
- Fabric is so soft you would swear it's cotton, yet it's much more high tech
- Cross-knit blend of colors create a heather (flecks of alternate color) appearance
- Gusseted crotch eliminates four seams coming together in one spot, creating freedom of movement and a comfortable wear experience
- Wide, unrestrictive waistband with drawcord for adjustability
- Center back pocket to store key, id, nutrition or cash
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Leg hem has no gripper, eliminating the potential "squeeze" appearance, yet is long enough it will not creep up
- Does: Breathable, moisture-wicking, supportive and durable
- Does NOT: Pill, shrink, or fade
- Wear this piece on a run or to the gym, and look great while running errands or all day long!
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- X-Small: 6" (15.24cm)
- Small: 6.5" (16.51cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.78cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- X-Small: 13.25" (33.65cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.19cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WRS2
We Also Recommend
Love these run shorts!!
Great running shorts
Very comfortable! Need to order another pair
I have worn these shorts twice now for runs. There are very soft and comfortable. They fit nicely but tend to creep up when running. I wish I would have gotten the longer version because of this. The shorter version are cute, though.
Longer version is a reference to production model. Customer requested the short altered to a custom length.
I was lucky enough to test these shorts and simply couldn't wait to have them available to more folks. Long enough to clear up any chafing issues and not give a sausage look. I bought both colors and couldn't be happier.
great running short
I have worn DeSoto tri shorts for several years and was super excited to see these running shorts. They are very comfortable, do not ride up, and breathe well - even in Houston summer. The back pocket securely holds my car key.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.