WOMEN'S 400-MILE CYCLING BIB*
You asked for it ladies and we answered. The Femme 400-Mile Bib Short has been redesigned with an adjustable bib strap clip that makes bathroom stops hassle free.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com. Cycling shorts/bibs are meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag on the bike. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on.
- Updated Femme 400-Mile Pad is now 14mm in thickness to provide endless comfort while in the saddle. Pad is still antimicrobial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It conforms to your body with 4-way stretch and seams are placed away from contact points to eliminate potential chafing.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric offers supportive compression without the "squeeze", creating a very flattering appearance
- Front bib strap clip makes bathroom stops hassle free
- 3 lengths of adjustability for a customized fit
Features & Benefits:
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability
- Center back pocket to store larger belongings such as a iphone
- Reflective logo for increased low-light visibility
- Inseam is long enough to keep bib in place without the use of a leg gripper, creating a flattering appearance
- Microlock™ contrast stitching yield an eloquent appearance while offering great durability
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
- XLarge: 10"
PRODUCT CODE: WBB1
We Also Recommend
I've worn these bib shorts a few times for some medium rides (40-50 miles) and they are very comfortable. It's a bit difficult to take a *** break on a ride since you have to remove or unzip your jersey but overall very satisfied. I would order again.
I'm coming off a 2 year hiatus on cycling and needed a new bib, and this one did not disappoint! My husband is an avid DeSoto Sport fan, loves every product he buys from here, so it made sense for me to try it too! I LOVE this bib! The leg cuff doesn't cut into my less than perfectly muscled leg (because unsightly leg bulge isn't fun for anyone), and the bib strap clip is ingenious! I typically cycle in t-shirt style jerseys, so being able to use the ladies without removing my top is a huge plus for me! Plus, the padding allows me to ride longer and further because it's so comfortable! Overall, this bib is amazing, and I couldn't be happier!
Love Love Love the new fabric. Same fabric and pad as the 400 mile cycling short. The adjustable strap is great. Very comfortable for long rides. Bib short is all over awesome!!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.