WOMEN'S 400-MILE CYCLING BIB*
You asked for it ladies and we answered. The Femme 400-Mile Bib Short has been redesigned with an adjustable bib strap clip that makes bathroom stops hassle free.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cycling shorts/bibs are meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag on the bike. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on.
- Updated Femme 400-Mile Pad is now 14mm in thickness to provide endless comfort while in the saddle. Pad is still antimicrobial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It conforms to your body with 4-way stretch and seams are placed away from contact points to eliminate potential chafing.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric offers supportive compression without the "squeeze", creating a very flattering appearance
- Front bib strap clip makes bathroom stops hassle free
- 3 lengths of adjustability for a customized fit
Features & Benefits:
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability
- Center back pocket to store larger belongings such as a iphone
- Reflective logo for increased low-light visibility
- Inseam is long enough to keep bib in place without the use of a leg gripper, creating a flattering appearance
- Microlock™ contrast stitching yield an eloquent appearance while offering great durability
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
- XLarge: 10"
PRODUCT CODE: WBB1
We Also Recommend
Great fit - size small - I am 5'8" and pear shaped, 130 lbs. The materials and stitching are excellent and very high quality. The fit of the shell and the bib straps is great. The chamoid pad is narrow right at the seat bone area, so if you ride in a relaxed upright road/touring position, you end up sitting on the side stitches. It would help if the pad was a more convex shape in the seatbone area (where the front 2/3 meets the rear 1/3 - this pad is a concave narrow shape here). I measured this pad from stitch to stitch at 14cm here, where my other bib's pad is 17cm at the same location.
I own 3 Pairs of the 400-mile BIB. I prefer the older material bc it hugged more in the right places. I will not buy another BIB. I tried others but keep coming back for the comfort it gives me.
I've worn these bib shorts a few times for some medium rides (40-50 miles) and they are very comfortable. It's a bit difficult to take a *** break on a ride since you have to remove or unzip your jersey but overall very satisfied. I would order again.
No more muffin top! Really well designed.
I have ridden in the 400 mile bike shorts forever, bought these to ride in a longer cancer fundraiser ride. Cannot love these enough!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.