M3 Machine Webstore
WELCOME TO THE M3 MACHINE
These garments are custom designed just for you. Everything is designed and manufactured by hand right here in our factory in San Diego.
Order deadline date: June 5, 2022 Midnight Pacific Time.
Start ship date: 6-8 weeks after the deadline.
If you are in between sizes, in other words, two garments might fit you according to the size chart, we recommend you order the smaller of the two. Here is why:
- The tightest our products ever feel is the first time you put them on.
- They do loosen up a bit when wet. Remember your clothing will be wet the entire race due to the swim and the sweat.
- With a number of wearings and washings they will also loosen up.
- De Soto garments never shrink.
- You want the garments to be snug as it is better to be too snug than too loose. Worn snug, they will stay against the skin and not rub you.
- Chafing and rashing is typically caused by garments that are worn too loose as the fabric will rub against the skin.
- This is just our recommendation so if you are not used to wearing garments so they are at their most aerodynamic state, then order the larger size.
Please click on the size chart on each product page. These sizes are based on measurements taken as follows:
WEIGHT (accuracy helps us provide a more accurate size for you)
CHEST (measured as the largest part of circumference right over the pectoral muscle)
WAIST (circumference measured at the belly-button line - this is NOT the same as your pants waist size)
HIPS (circumference measured at the widest point, NOT at your hips where your belt may go. typically this will measure just a few inches below your hips bones and around the largest part of the glutes.
If you do not have a tape measure and you need something to measure with, use a belt or even your iPhone power cord along with a ruler or a house tape measure.Questions? email us! email@example.com