Men's ITU Trisuit*
Featuring Waterlid™ Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag! The pockets, which are located on each side of the body, are designed this way in case you race without a wetsuit.
This Trisuit abides by all the rules set forth by the International Triathlon Union uniform requirements (available at www.triathlon.org), as well as any national federation that abides by ITU rules. So if you plan on racing in a trisuit in any ITU event, you might as well get a trisuit that will be approved for many years to come.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button shown above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
- Approved by ITU for use in all International Triathlon Union competitions.
- Made of Liftfoil™ with coldBlack™ lower body abdomen panel
- Forza Compressor™ Upper Body and Legs with Compressor™ double-legband,
- 12-inch (30 cm) YKK® zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules.
- Long pull cord on zipper allows you to unzip mid-race for temperature control or bathroom relief, and to zip back up with ease. Pull cord can be left outside or tucked into the back of the neck.
- Constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos.
- This suit comes with the option of the official ITU logo on the right upper chest for no additional charge.
- It has a 7mm Riviera Clasico one-piece pad (men's version and women's version) that floats which means it will only help you swim faster. This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- We double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through. It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races.
The Liftfoil™ panels in the center front and back are important for a number of reasons:
- To improve the durability.
- To keep the modesty panel, well, modest. This fabric is not diaphanous at all (meaning not see-through).
- To make this trisuit faster in non-wetsuit races.
A recent open water swim test has shown that swimming in this suit can offer varied swim times of about 2-4 seconds per 100 meters, depending on the individual testing it, faster than swimming in a conventional swimsuit. This translates to 1'00" for 1500 meters and 2'40" for a swim of 4000 meters. Of course, as with all our products, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Test it for yourself. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool.
Riviera Clasico™ 7mm Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .275" (7mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Medium: 9" (22.86cm)
- Large: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- XLarge: 10" (25.40cm
PRODUCT CODE: FIT1
We Also Recommend
On sale, so I couldn't resist. I am 6'1" 158 lbs, purchased a Large and the fit is on the money. I have owned 4 Forza Tri Suits and always had good luck with them. Wasn't sure about going from the 4mm pad to the 7mm pad but I really don't notice the difference. Finally getting used to the zipper in the back, after many years of being in the front it really is quite a difference. Can't wait to try it in a race (bad covid) so we shall see in 2021. Works well in a few solo training triathlons.
Great trisuit.. super comfortable, good heat dissipation, comfortable chamois. No complaints at all!
This is my 5th Trisuit from DeSoto — all great! I noticed that the new suits fit a little tighter than earlier models, so be sure to examine the size charts.
One word describes both the service and the tri suit: Impressive!
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.