MOBIUS CYCLING BIB*
This new model is made entirely of new Mobius™ Comfort Compression – Compression that is comfortable, not tight.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Comfort Compression
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of Mobius™ Comfort Compression with 13 panels for an incredible, supportive fit
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort leg-bands keep the short in place without squeezing the legs
- Sheer mesh bibs straps keep you cool
- 14mm 400-Mile Clasico Pad is sewn in. This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bicycle, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- Midsection Support – Our bibs offer some very nice support around the mid-section, as they come up a bit higher on the sides than other brands, to cover and tuck in the obliques and abdomen.
- 3 pockets: one one each outer thigh and one center back pocket that fit cell phones, smart phones, fuel packets, and most sunglasses
- Curvilinear™ seamlines and contrast flatstitch highlight panel construction, create an attractive appearance and are extremely durable
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE 400-MILE CYCLING BIB AND THE MOBIUS CYCLING BIB?
- The 400-Mile Cycling Bib is made of Forza Compressor Fabric with Liftfoil center panels - this fabric offers a nice snug compression for the ultimate benefits of muscle support, in delay of onset of fatigue and accelerated recovery.
- The Mobius Cycling Bib is made of Mobius Comfort Compression Fabric throughout - this fabric is a little more stretchy, but it still offers some support and compression benefits.
Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the length of the bibs that riders have been wearing in Europe lately especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our 400-Mile Bibshorts are comfortably shorter like those currently used by the pros in the Grand Tours, and they have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind the legs.
- Small: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- Medium: 11" (27.95cm)
- Large: 11.5" (29.22cm)
- XLarge: 12" (30.48cm).
PRODUCT CODE: MBB
We Also Recommend
I love these bibs. I've had size L for 5 years and they're terrific. But I've put on weight so thought I'd try the XLs. Unfortunately I had to return the XL for a refund because the legs are so long they were below my knees. It's still a great product, but doesn't fit my current physique.
Have these Bibs and the 400 mile bibs. The 400 mile pad in both is the best I have ever found. The Mobius Bib are cut higher than the 400 mile bib so they cover more of abdomen.
I have four pairs of your bibs and rarely wear anything else unless I am on a short ride. They are super comfy and I absolutely love all the convenient pockets. I have two pair that are about 4 years old and they look brand new, there isn't a loose thread on them. These are well worth the expense.
I wasn’t used to the long cut that sit just above the knee cap, but I quickly found that I really like the fit. The bib is super stretchy (easy for pit stops) and breathable. Fees like I’m not wearing anything at all. I’ll probably end up buying another. So proud that they are made right here in San Diego!
These are my go bibs. It's my 3rd or 4th pair. I do have some 400mile bibs, but like these better. I'm at a replace 1 for 1, so when an old pair wears out, I replace with these. This got rid of last pair of pearl izumi's. Price is reasonable, chamois works for me, fabric material is nice, just the right amount of stretch.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.