SKIN COOLER SILK TEE*
Skin Cooler™ Silk is a knit fabric with small pin-holes on the outer surface, and a smooth silky inner surface. So light and cool you need to try it!
There are good tech-t's and there are bad tech-t's. The ones you get for cheap are bad, and the ones you get for free are cheap. If you are looking for a technical t-shirt that really works here is our second version containing the Skin Cooler™ fiber.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Relaxed Fit - not baggy and loose, but not skin tight. If you own any other De Soto Top and you are happy with the fit, we highly recommend you go with the same size.
Fit Note: This is a knit fabric so it does have stretch around the torso (horizontal stretch), but there is no lycra in it so there is almost no stretch up and down (similar to a woven dress shirt). If you own any of our other Skin Cooler tops, you will wear the same size, yet it will rest more loosely.
Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler™ Silk is a knit fabric with small pin-holes on the outer surface, and a smooth silky inner surface. You get a light weight t-shirt with a slight stretch round the body.
- Skin Cooler™ Silk fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while remaining breathable and cool due to the smooth finish combined with .
- Cooling is caused by the pin-holes combined created by the knit in the fabric.
- This shirt will not shrink, but may fade over time.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, and is designed from both training and for workouts where aerodynamics are not as important.
- This garment is one product which comprises the less than 2% of our total products which are not made in the USA.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: STT
We Also Recommend
So far so good
Great lightweight running shirt. It wicks well and the fit is just right, athletic cut (not to tight, not to baggy). Also like the minimal graphics.
SKIN COOLER SILK TEE
Nice, light and cool!
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.