Fit Type: Compressive
Features and Benefits:
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
- Upper body made of innovative Skin Cooler90™ fabric for UVB 90 sun protection, and a cooling sensation when wet
- Lower body made of Forza Compressor fabric and our new 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction
- 4mm Clasico Integrate Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- 16-inch YKK® front zipper for on-the-go ventilation, top zipper garage eliminates zipper bites
- 5 pocket fit all your training and racing needs
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and aerodynamic advantage
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit!
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Medium: 10" (25.40cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11" (27.94cm)
- 2X-Large: 11.5" (29.21cm)
Inseam Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the length of the shorts that riders have been wearing in Europe lately, especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our shorts are comfortably shorter. Our inseam is similar to those currently used by the pros in the Grand Tours. They have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind or squeeze the legs, which is crucial once you get to the run segment of a triathlon.
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: XFTT