Women's Carrera Tri Short*
We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs so you won't find any squeezing or pressing around the thighs!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
NOTE: Made-to-Order colors will be shipped 3 weeks from date of order. Due to the custom nature of the RED and ROYAL, there is a no return or exchange policy on these colors.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery softy hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One-piece seamless tri pad extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- Wide elastic waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Sizes XL and 2X-Large qualify for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
Tri Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length Inseam end to end: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Total Width Front to Back : 10.8" (27.40cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Small
- XSmall: 4.75" (12cm)
- Small: 5.25" (13.3cm)
- Medium: 5.75" (14.6cm)
- Large: 6.25" (15.9cm)
- XLarge: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- 2X-Large: 7.25" (18.41cm)
- XSmall: 12" (30.48cm)
- Small: 13" (33.02cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.56cm)
- Large: 15" (38.10cm)
- XLarge: 16" (40.64cm)
- 2X-Large: 17" (43.18cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 9.5"
- Small: 10."
- Medium: 10.5"
- Large: 11"
- XLarge: 11.5"
- 2X-Large: 12"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 10.5"
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large: 13"
PRODUCT CODE: WCTS2
We Also Recommend
I ordered a few pairs as I was unsure of sizing and was heading out on an active trip. I ended up keeping one pair for my trip and they were perfect. Extremely comfortable and functional, I used them jumping from activity to activity. Biking, Hiking, White Water rafting, etc. They were great!
Great love these shorts. My favorite!
Bought the Carrera short for my wife. Fit is nice, only issue is the drawstring came out during first wash so she has to pull shorts up continually
Hi Jim, We're sorry to hear the drawstring came out in the washing machine. Please copy and paste this link for a short "How-To-Fix" https://www.desotosport.com/blogs/tips-from-emilio/a-tip-from-emilio-how-to-put-the-drawcord-back-into-your-shorts For future use we recommend tying a knot prior to washing.
Absolutely love my Carrera Tri Shorts. I’m on my second pair. I bought the first pair after trying the 400-miler shorts. I figured if the Tri shorts were only half as good as the 400-miler shorts, it would be worth it! Not half as good but just as good! Omg. The fit is perfect. And they are so stylish! Writing this review makes me want to get another pair! Haha!
Liked them enough to buy in another design.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.