Women's Carrera Tri Short*
We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs so you won't find any squeezing or pressing around the thighs!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
NOTE: Made-to-Order colors will be shipped 3 weeks from date of order. Due to the custom nature of the RED and ROYAL, there is a no return or exchange policy on these colors.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery softy hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One-piece seamless tri pad extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- Wide elastic waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Sizes XL and 2X-Large qualify for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
Tri Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length Inseam end to end: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Total Width Front to Back : 10.8" (27.40cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Small
- XSmall: 4.75" (12cm)
- Small: 5.25" (13.3cm)
- Medium: 5.75" (14.6cm)
- Large: 6.25" (15.9cm)
- XLarge: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- 2X-Large: 7.25" (18.41cm)
- XSmall: 12" (30.48cm)
- Small: 13" (33.02cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.56cm)
- Large: 15" (38.10cm)
- XLarge: 16" (40.64cm)
- 2X-Large: 17" (43.18cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 9.5"
- Small: 10."
- Medium: 10.5"
- Large: 11"
- XLarge: 11.5"
- 2X-Large: 12"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 10.5"
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large: 13"
PRODUCT CODE: WCTS2
We Also Recommend
Before purchasing these shorts I was a bit concerned that they weren't the same compression fabric I have in my 10 year old DeSoto's that I was replacing. But these shorts are fantastic. I am training for my first half marathon and I have had absolutely no issues with these. They stay put on my long runs, don't bind anywhere, and are just super comfortable. My only concern is that they will be too hot when the weather finally heats up. I have also used them for some bike rides and they are great, once again staying put without any discomfort. I love the crotch design as the seams are in well-planned places, both for comfort and visual aesthetic. Thanks for a great pair of shorts!
This short has the perfect sized chamois for me. I find bulky chamois’s to be uncomfortable. Legs don’t slide up. Overall very comfortable.
I love the fit, comfy, soft perfect compression. The print is so much fun it makes me smile when I put them on. Definitely will buy again from De Soto. Love this company and all they do for the tri community and the community in general. Emilio & Tracy are amazing people.
This carrera fabric truly wears like a second skin. Awesome. The manta ray fabric colors are brilliant and so happy. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for a great pair of running, biking and swimming shorts. The length is perfect.
I ordered a few pairs as I was unsure of sizing and was heading out on an active trip. I ended up keeping one pair for my trip and they were perfect. Extremely comfortable and functional, I used them jumping from activity to activity. Biking, Hiking, White Water rafting, etc. They were great!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.