Women's Run Short*
The Femme Run Short has a moisture wicking MicroSurf shell and a Skin Cooler brief to provide comfort and support.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for guidance on how to achieve the right fit.
Fit: Form fitting
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera™ Skin fabric waistband is buttery soft next-to-skin and doesn't create unwanted pressure on the abdomen.
- Drawstring waist for easy fit adjustment
- If you're not a fan of drawstrings easy fix - Pull it out!
- If you are a fan remember to tie and knot before washing so it doesn't come out in the washer
- Center hidden back pocket large enough to hold a phone, credit card, money or even a folded Windansea Vest.
- Body is made with MicroSurf™ stretch fabric that drapes beautifully on your body.
- Skin Cooler™ 90 mesh brief liner keeps you cool and comfortable mile after mile.
- Wear this piece on a run or to the gym, and look great while running errands or all day long!
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
- Small: 2.5" (6.25cm)
- Medium: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Large: 4.75" (12cm)
- XLarge: 5.75" (14.6cm)
- Small: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11.5" (29.21cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center inseam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
- XLarge: 10"
Rear Rise (measurement from center inseam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 14.5"
- Medium: 15"
- Large: 15.5"
- XLarge: 16"
PRODUCT CODE: WRS1
We Also Recommend
I have been wearing these shorts for several years now and would thoroughly recommend them. The flat waistband is both flattering and comfortable. I always remove the drawstring and they stay up without any problems. I am probably between a small and a medium but wear medium as I like them a bit longer. My teenage daughter looks great in the shorter size small. I live in Asia and regularly wear these for my marathon long runs in extreme heat and humidity and the fabric doesn’t chafe. Love them!
For years, I've bought these shorts. I love them more and more every time. Admittedly, I wear them as much casually as I do to run in. Great fun new colors!
The DeSoto running short is my favorite brand of running shorts. They are so light weight and comfortable.
This is seriously the most comfortable and breathable run short I have ever worn. Plenty of room for leg movement. Wide waistband sits perfectly and doesn't dig into my hips or stomach. When I'm running I'm not thinking about my shorts or constantly re-adjusting them. My all time favourite run short for sure, worth the price. Never stop making these!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.