Women's Run Short*
The Femme Run Short has a moisture wicking MicroSurf shell and a Skin Cooler brief to provide comfort and support.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for guidance on how to achieve the right fit.
Fit: Form fitting
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera™ Skin fabric waistband is buttery soft next-to-skin and doesn't create unwanted pressure on the abdomen.
- Drawstring waist for easy fit adjustment
- If you're not a fan of drawstrings easy fix - Pull it out!
- If you are a fan remember to tie and knot before washing so it doesn't come out in the washer
- Center hidden back pocket large enough to hold a phone, credit card, money or even a folded Windansea Vest.
- Body is made with MicroSurf™ stretch fabric that drapes beautifully on your body.
- Skin Cooler™ 90 mesh brief liner keeps you cool and comfortable mile after mile.
- Wear this piece on a run or to the gym, and look great while running errands or all day long!
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
- Small: 2.5" (6.25cm)
- Medium: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Large: 4.75" (12cm)
- XLarge: 5.75" (14.6cm)
- Small: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11.5" (29.21cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center inseam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
- XLarge: 10"
Rear Rise (measurement from center inseam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 14.5"
- Medium: 15"
- Large: 15.5"
- XLarge: 16"
PRODUCT CODE: WRS1
We Also Recommend
Love, love, love these shorts! Great fit, nice fabric and comfortable. Bought medium for a bit longer length.
Favorite running shot. Just thr right length. Perfect waistband! Got them in several colors!
I have been wearing these shorts for several years now and would thoroughly recommend them. The flat waistband is both flattering and comfortable. I always remove the drawstring and they stay up without any problems. I am probably between a small and a medium but wear medium as I like them a bit longer. My teenage daughter looks great in the shorter size small. I live in Asia and regularly wear these for my marathon long runs in extreme heat and humidity and the fabric doesn’t chafe. Love them!
For years, I've bought these shorts. I love them more and more every time. Admittedly, I wear them as much casually as I do to run in. Great fun new colors!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.