WOMEN'S RIVIERA TRI SHORT - SALE
Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges within 3 days of receiving it, for a different sizes or model, based on availability. We permit this if you have only tried the product on for fit, and have not exercised in it.
Regular Price: $135.00
All Sales Are Final. Please read before buying Click Here
In this masterpiece, we have combined the ultimate in technicality along with comfort and fashion. We worked hard on this one, Ladies!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Customer feedback indicates sizing down if you are between sizes.
Features & Benefits:
- New Femmenin™ Integrated No Seam Pad 4 mm - is seamless, has four-way stretch, and molds to your body for endless comfort in the saddle. Pad goes un-noticed during the run!
- Wide, 2-inch waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric provides the benefits of muscular compression without the discomfort.
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance.
- Two rear leg back back pockets to store training/racing essentials.
- No-gripper wide leg band keeps short in place without "squeezing".
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- XSmall: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Small: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Medium: 9" (22.9cm)
- Large: 9" (22.9cm)
- XLarge: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- XSmall: 13" (33cm)
- Small: 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.6cm)
- Large: 14.5" (36.8cm)
- XLarge: 15" (38.1cm)
PRODUCT CODE: XWRTS2
Love the shorts for the most part!
The seam that holds the waist string is coming out on one of my pairs (I have 4), so I’m not happy about that. Otherwise, great tri shorts.
Best shorts ever!
Favorite shorts of all time. I have now bought 3 pair because I don’t wear anything else!
My last pair of DeSoto shorts were from 2013 - still in great shape, but I needed another pair because I'm home with the kids and we aren't going to the Y with the pandemic. These shorts are a bright spot to using the indoor trainer - my first pick out of the drawer, and laundry motivator. As my other old pairs of shorts circle the drain, I'll replace them with these. Sizing was spot on.
Only shorts we will buy
I have been riding and doing tris for 25 years and always had the best luck with your products. Now my two daughters are getting involved in the sport and needed advice on gear. Needless to say they are very happy with their new gear. Thanks Desoto
A little bit different, but still amazing
As someone who usually wears Carrera tri shorts, but couldn't resist the print of the skull and roses, I had to adjust my expectations a little. No complaints, just different fit that Carrera. That said, great for long trainer rides and bricks, so far. Another stellar DeSoto product.