WOMEN'S MOBIUS TRISUIT*
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Mobius Comfort Compression fabric offers comfort and support without constriction, opacity without unnecessary weight, and durability from a very smooth surface on both sides.
- One-piece fleece tri pad for comfort on the bike
- 1.5" Mobius Comfort leg bands keep short in place without the "squeeze"
- Front zipper allows on-the-go ventilation; top zip garage prevents zipper bites
- No internal bra because after all, we all have our favorite bra anyway (but we suggest our Micro Bra WMB1)
- Microlock contrast stitch for durability
- Two hip pockets to store training and racing essentials
- Slimming and form-fitting contour design
- Reflective logos for low-light visibility
- Environmentally friendly and free of solvents and chemicals
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WMTT
We Also Recommend
This suit is better than expected. It fit perfectly, like a second skin. Already tested on the bike and run. Next, it will be the swim. They say you get what you pay for, love that it was 40% off, quality is fantastic.
I used my trisiuit for my first sprint triathlon and loved it! I had a number of people asking where I had purchased it and told them I absolutely recommend getting the De Soto! The suit felt great and I look forward to completing more triathlons with it!
Ok, so I bought this tri suit because of the design. Who doesn't want to feel patriotic....and like Wonder Woman all at the same time? I sure do. I'm also not the smallest athlete out there and don't want to feel - or look - like a sausage. This design is very thoughtful in that it is indeed very comfortable (no chafing issues, legs stayed put, no uncomfortable zipper issues and no awkward shelf bra to contend with), coupled with being very flattering, even for those of us on the larger side. My only advice - these are true to size! I always order up a size because of the whole sausage thing, and I really could've gone actual size (L instead of XL - 5'8" at 157 lbs).
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.