Women's Carrera Tri Short*
We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs so you won't find any squeezing or pressing around the thighs!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery softy hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One-piece seamless tri pad extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- Wide elastic waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Sizes XL and XXL qualify for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
Tri Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length Inseam end to end: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Total Width Front to Back : 10.8" (27.40cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Small
- XSmall: 4.75" (12cm)
- Small: 5.25" (13.3cm)
- Medium: 5.75" (14.6cm)
- Large: 6.25" (15.9cm)
- XLarge: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- XXLarge: 7.25" (18.41cm)
- XSmall: 12" (30.48cm)
- Small: 13" (33.02cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.56cm)
- Large: 15" (38.10cm)
- XLarge: 16" (40.64cm)
- XXLarge: 17" (43.18cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 9.5"
- Small: 10."
- Medium: 10.5"
- Large: 11"
- XLarge: 11.5"
- XXLarge: 12"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 10.5"
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- XXLarge: 13"
PRODUCT CODE: WCTS2
We Also Recommend
Women’s Carrera short
Bought the Carrera short for my wife. Fit is nice, only issue is the drawstring came out during first wash so she has to pull shorts up continually
Hi Jim, We're sorry to hear the drawstring came out in the washing machine. Please copy and paste this link for a short "How-To-Fix" https://www.desotosport.com/blogs/tips-from-emilio/a-tip-from-emilio-how-to-put-the-drawcord-back-into-your-shorts For future use we recommend tying a knot prior to washing.
Women's Carrera Tri Short
Absolutely love my Carrera Tri Shorts. I’m on my second pair. I bought the first pair after trying the 400-miler shorts. I figured if the Tri shorts were only half as good as the 400-miler shorts, it would be worth it! Not half as good but just as good! Omg. The fit is perfect. And they are so stylish! Writing this review makes me want to get another pair! Haha!
Good fit. Good quality
Liked them enough to buy in another design.
I like them, but wish they were a touch longer
I ordered the small and XS. The XS fit my waist and hips wonderfully, but felt a touch short. The small fit my waist and hips a bit loser, and in order to feel comfortable I had to pull the drawstring very snug, and it left a gap along my hips, which I did not like, BUT the SMALL had a much better length (along my thighs) in my opinion. I have worn and washed them twice, and I can definitely say they fit my hips, waist and bum wonderfully - they feel properly snug when I work out and I love the new longer padding. The ONLY CON for me is that the XS is just a touch short, if they were 1/4 inch longer they would be perfect. I would say definitely buy them, you can't beat the comfort in the proper places!
I can�۪t say enough about these shorts. This was my third pair. Fabric is so soft and comfortable, they move with your body, no binding or rubbing. I won�۪t buy anything else. Worth every penny!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|