WOMEN'S RUN SHORT*
The Femme Run Short has a moisture wicking MicroSurf shell and a Skin Cooler brief to provide comfort and support.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for guidance on how to achieve the right fit.
Fit: Form fitting
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Carrera™ Skin fabric waistband is buttery soft next-to-skin and doesn't create unwanted pressure on the abdomen.
- Drawstring waist for easy fit adjustment
- If you're not a fan of drawstrings easy fix - Pull it out!
- If you are a fan remember to tie and knot before washing so it doesn't come out in the washer
- Center hidden back pocket large enough to hold a phone, credit card, money or even a folded Windansea Vest.
- Body is made with MicroSurf™ stretch fabric that drapes beautifully on your body.
- Skin Cooler™ 90 mesh brief liner keeps you cool and comfortable mile after mile.
- Wear this piece on a run or to the gym, and look great while running errands or all day long!
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
- Small: 2.5" (6.25cm)
- Medium: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Large: 4.75" (12cm)
- XLarge: 5.75" (14.6cm)
- Small: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11.5" (29.21cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center inseam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
- XLarge: 10"
Rear Rise (measurement from center inseam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 14.5"
- Medium: 15"
- Large: 15.5"
- XLarge: 16"
PRODUCT CODE: WRS1
These are my absolute favorite running shorts!! I need to get another pair…soon!!
Love, love, love these shorts! Great fit, nice fabric and comfortable. Bought medium for a bit longer length.
Love these short
Favorite running shot. Just thr right length. Perfect waistband! Got them in several colors!
Best run shorts
I have been wearing these shorts for several years now and would thoroughly recommend them. The flat waistband is both flattering and comfortable. I always remove the drawstring and they stay up without any problems. I am probably between a small and a medium but wear medium as I like them a bit longer. My teenage daughter looks great in the shorter size small. I live in Asia and regularly wear these for my marathon long runs in extreme heat and humidity and the fabric doesn’t chafe. Love them!