Forza Flisuit™ with Sleeves Custom
Forza Flisuit™ with Sleeves - Custom
|2 - 5||$390.00|
|6 - 11||$325.00|
|12 - 24||$292.50|
|25 - 49||$260.00|
|50 - 74||$227.50|
The Forza Trisuit now has Sleeves and the Fli-fly™ for quick relief on the go! Available now in our custom program.
Panels available for print - Upper body, sleeves, and leg bands.
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Features and Benefits:
- Aerodynamic short sleeves for cooling, sun protection
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad, in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- Our 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad will provide on the bike comfort while it virtually goes un-noticed on the run
- Upper body made of De Soto innovative Skin Cooler 90™ Fabric for 90 UVB sun protection.
- Lower body made of Forza Compressor fabric and includes our new 3-inch 2-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction.
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide durability and comfort. We intentionally kept these as black “modesty” panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a flattering appearance.
- 16-inch YKK® front zipper for on-the-go ventilation
- This suit has 5 utility pockets to fit all your racing needs
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and aerodynamic advantage
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit!
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- WTC legal
- Made in USA
- 2hrs of design time is included in qty pricing
- Inseam lengths:
- Small: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Medium: 10" (25.40cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11" (27.94cm)
Inseam Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the length of the shorts that riders have been wearing in Europe lately, especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our shorts are comfortably shorter. Our inseam is similar to those currently used by the pros in the Grand Tours. They have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind or squeeze the legs, which is crucial once you get to the run segment of a triathlon.What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
Product Code: FFTS-C