FORZA TRI SHORT 4-POCKET*
With a total of four pockets and the Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands, this is considered to be the best short for long and ultra distance racing. It is identical to the Forza Tri Short model FTS3 with the addition of pockets.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits.
- 1" (2.54cm) lower rise than previous models making it more of a regular rise than a high rise - sits just below the hip bones.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Four Pockets, two on each outer thigh, one above the other, made of Forza Compressor fabric to store training and racing essentials. If the pockets are empty there is zero drag at speeds of 5mph (8kph) or less. The fastest triathletes in the world do not swim 5 mph.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- 2X-Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- 2X-Large: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
- 2X-Large 11"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large: 13"
Q & A
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: FTF3
We Also Recommend
These shorts immediately became my go-to for training and racing long distance triathlons. I can easily carry my nutrition and a small water bottle in the pockets, eliminating the need for a belt - and I still have 2 pockets available for my car key or anything else. The chamois is thick enough for century rides or IM races yet thin enough for runs from 5k to the marathon. And the compression is tight enough to provide support without feeling constricted. I love these shorts and already bought a second pair.
I had a very pleasant experience it was my first time in a half Iron Man and I heard from other people that De Soto was a really good company they more than met my expectations. I also have some friends who are new to the sport and I am recommending them to give the DeSoto a try
The shorts have zero UV protection on the bottom of the leg where the colored band is. I had a severe burn under that colored band! Other than that, the shorts performed as expected.
Hands down the very best Tri clothing made!! I wish you guys would bring back the men’s tri crop top and half split run Shorts. There are still plenty of minimalist out here!!!
The shorts are well made and comfortable but I wish I had sized up to a large rather than a medium. Right in between sizes and rep recommended medium but just a bit too tight in crotch for longer rides.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.