FORZA TRI SHORT 4-POCKET*
With a total of four pockets and the Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands, this is considered to be the best short for long and ultra distance racing. It is identical to the Forza Tri Short model FTS3 with the addition of pockets.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits.
- Regular rise - sits just below the hip bones.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Four Pockets, two on each outer thigh, one above the other, made of Forza Compressor fabric to store training and racing essentials. If the pockets are empty there is zero drag at speeds of 5mph (8kph) or less. The fastest triathletes in the world do not swim 5 mph.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- 2X-Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- 2X-Large: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
- 2X-Large 11"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large: 13"
Q & A
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 pockets
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: FTF3
Good kit but very expensive
These shorts are great, they fit well and give good support, but oh boy they are expensive.
Great Tri Shorts
So the only reason I give these 4stars is because they are very tight on me for medium and ride low around the waste. Once I get these on, they are very comfortable riding 1-3 hours, and probably the best Tri shorts I’ve used for running. No chafing and they dry quickly. Only beef while riding is they slide off my seat more than my other kits, so I have to readjust my aero position more frequently. Again not a huge deal.
DeSoro Forza 4-pocket
Fantastic. The shorts delivered on performance, comfort, and durability so far. Besides a great product, DeSoto has great customer service. Prompt response, attention to detail, excellent communication with customers.
Love the pocket shorts
I find the pockets in the shorts much easier to use compared to the jersey pockets! In fact these pockets are essential!
Amazing Tri Shorts
I have been wearing De Soto Tri shorts for 20 years they are the only shorts I wear biking and running. I recommend them to everyone. also some of the best customer service out there.