FORZA TRI SHORT HIGHRISE 4-POCKET*
If you have something you wish to hide at your midsection, or nothing you want to show, this is the short for you. It is designed for the athlete who likes to wear his short around his waist, instead of on his hips. Made with all the same Forza Compressor fabric, the 4mm integrated pad, Mobius Comfort Compression Leg Bands, and the same construction as the best-selling Forza Tri Short 4-Pocket (FTF3), the only difference is the rise of this new short is about 2 inches higher.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits.
- Highrise - sits high on the waist, near belly-button. Offers more coverage at the waist and at the low back while on the bike.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Four Pockets, two on each outer thigh, one above the other, made of Forza Compressor fabric to store training and racing essentials. If the pockets are empty there is zero drag at speeds of 5mph (8kph) or less. The fastest triathletes in the world do not swim 5 mph.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- 2X-Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- 2X-Large: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large 13"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 12.5"
- Medium: 13.5"
- Large: 14"
- XLarge: 14.5"
- 2X-Large: 15"
Q & A
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 pockets
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: FTFH
Not only the best tri-shorts - the best cycling shorts
This is my 4th pair in the last 8 years. The padding is amazing, it provides good cushioning without absorbing water, on the run, you won’t even notice it’s there. They are the best triathlon shorts and the best long ride cycling shorts. And for running they are up there with any high end compression running shorts. PS: you won’t feet any drag on the swim either.
Tri shorts for the seasoned triat
I bought these for my 60ish year old husband who is still quite the beast at ironman. He appreciated the higher rise as he is 6’4”. He’s tried so many shorts that due to the lower rise just didn’t work for him. Glad I was able to find a great fit for my ironman!!