Forza Trishort - SALE
All Sales Are Final. Please read before buying click here
The Forza Trishort is by far one of the single most popular trishorts in the world. It is the foundation which started the entire compression industry dating back to 1997, when De Soto Sport was asked to test the very first compression fabrics for the Dupont Textile Company.
- Made of Forza Compressor fabric (see Fabric Facts)
- No gripper elastic nor binding legbands that cause a tight squeeze of the thighs. Leg bands are made of 2 inches Forza Fabric
- The pad is the Patent Pending Ceramico Integrated Forza-Fino Ceramico™ 4mm Pad. This pad is 4mm thick, soft, stretchy, buoyant, and the ceramic beads make it the most durable pad in the world. This pad floats and stretches which means it is a great race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels providing even more comfort and durability. We intentionally kept these as black “modesty” panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a more flattering appearance. Liftfoil™ is our swimskin fabric. The Liftfoil™ Speed Trisuit is made entirely out of this swimskin fabric. The addition of these panels on the front and back not only makes this trishort faster, but they eliminate any adverse affects when worn with a wetsuit.
- Regular rise sits high on the hips and low back. If you are looking for a lower rise check out the FTL2 Forza Tri Short Low Cut.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantage making it great for nonwetsuit races.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit!
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
A Mobius Strip is a surface with only one side and one boundary. Mobius™ Comfort is our new form-fitting, yet non-binding compressive fabric. The knit we created when blending fibers make repeated mobius loops so that the same surface, stretch, and rebound is on both sides of the fabric and in equal direction. You will notice comfort and support without constriction, opacity without unnecessary weight, and durability from a very smooth surface on both sides. In addition to the bibshort and trishort made entirely of this fabric, you will find Mobius Comfort leg bangs on all our trishorts, bike shorts, and bib shorts.
Forza-Fino Ceramico™ Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .157" (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
Small: 8" (20.32cm)
Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
Large: 9" (22.86cm)
XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
XXLarge: 10" (25.4cm)
Small: 15.5" (39.37cm)
Medium: 16.5" (41.91cm)
Large: 17.5" (44.45cm)
XLarge: 18.5" (46.99cm)
XXLarge: 19.5" (49.53cm)
PRODUCT CODE: FTS2
Available only on our website.
We Also Recommend