WOMEN'S ITU TRISUIT*
This Trisuit abides by all the rules set forth by the International Triathlon Union uniform requirements (available at www.triathlon.org), as well as any national federation that abides by ITU rules. So if you plan on racing in a trisuit in any ITU event, you might as well get a trisuit that will be approved for many years to come.
A recent open water swim test has shown that swimming in this suit can offer varied swim times of about 2-4 seconds per 100 meters, depending on the individual testing it, faster than swimming in a conventional swimsuit. This translates to 1'00" for 1500 meters and 2'40" for a swim of 4000 meters. Of course, as with all our products, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Test it for yourself. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for guidance on how to achieve the right fit.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Approved by ITU for use in all International Triathlon Union competitions.
- 7mm female specific Riviera Clasico one-piece pad floats which means it will only help you swim faster. This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves while bicycling and running, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- Liftfoil3™ with coldBlack™ on the lower body abdomen panel is hydrophobic and reduces passive drag. The tight compressive weave acts as a foil to lift the body to the water surface.
- Forza Compressor™ fabric on upper body and legs dampens muscle vibration and delays onset muscle soreness.
- 12-inch (30 cm) YKK® zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules.
- Long pull cord on zipper allows you to unzip mid-race for temperature control or bathroom relief, and to zip back up with ease. Pull cord can be left outside or tucked into the back of the neck.
- Featuring 2 Waterlid™ pockets located on each side of the body. The design of the pockets and placement allow you to swim with out a wetsuit minus the drag!
- This suit comes with the option of the official ITU logo on the right upper chest for no additional charge.
- Constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos.
- Double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through. It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool.
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
Float Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .157" (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 9.5" (24cm)
- Front Max Width: 2.25" (5.7cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 2" (5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Small: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.75cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WFIT1
We Also Recommend
I wore this suit for all of my Xterra off-road triathlons and found it to be very comfortable in all three sports. It was streamlined in the water, on the bike it didn't shift around while I was riding and provided some nice compression on my legs. On the run I loved that the compression around my core helped me feel more stable while tackling steep terrain. I won several Xterra's wearing this trisuit and bought a new one for 2020.
My second suit from this company. Fit's well. Washes well/retains color. Quick Zip. Quick dry during training/races. Fit compressive enough for swimming and muscle recovery. Perfect length. Pad is minimal but perfect. Love the side pockets. I wear a Large in this suit. Using the size chart can be tricky. If your hips are slighly wider then chart but your upper measurments are smaller. Size down. I am a 35/29/42 5'5.Fits well under a wetsuit
Perfect, comfortable fit. Have only used it in practice open water swim so far. Can't wait to race in it.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.