Femme ITU Trisuit
Featuring Waterlid™ Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag! The pockets, which are located on each side of the body, are designed this way in case you race without a wetsuit.
This Trisuit abides by all the rules set forth by the International Triathlon Union uniform requirements (available at www.triathlon.org), as well as any national federation that abides by ITU rules. So if you plan on racing in a trisuit in any ITU event, you might as well get a trisuit that will be approved for many years to come.
- Approved by ITU for use in all International Triathlon Union competitions.
- Made of Liftfoil™ with coldBlack™ lower body abdomen panel
- Forza Compressor™ Upper Body and Legs with Compressor™ double-legband,
- 12-inch (30 cm) YKK® zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules.
- Constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos.
- This suit comes with the option of the official ITU logo on the right upper chest for no additional charge.
- It has a 7mm Riviera Clasico one-piece pad (men's version and women's version) that floats which means it will only help you swim faster. This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- We double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through. It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races.
The Liftfoil™ panels in the center front and back are important for a number of reasons:
- To improve the durability.
- To keep the modesty panel, well, modest. This fabric is not diaphanous at all (meaning not see-through).
- To make this trishort faster in non-wetsuit races.
A recent open water swim test has shown that swimming in this suit can offer varied swim times of about 2-4 seconds per 100 meters, depending on the individual testing it, faster than swimming in a conventional swimsuit. This translates to 1'00" for 1500 meters and 2'40" for a swim of 4000 meters. Of course, as with all our products, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Test it for yourself. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool.
Float Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .157" (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 9.5" (24cm)
- Front Max Width: 2.25" (5.7cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 2" (5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Small: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.75cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WFIT1
We Also Recommend