Women's ITU Trisuit
This Trisuit abides by all the rules set forth by the International Triathlon Union uniform requirements (available at www.triathlon.org), as well as any national federation that abides by ITU rules. So if you plan on racing in a trisuit in any ITU event, you might as well get a trisuit that will be approved for many years to come.
A recent open water swim test has shown that swimming in this suit can offer varied swim times of about 2-4 seconds per 100 meters, depending on the individual testing it, faster than swimming in a conventional swimsuit. This translates to 1'00" for 1500 meters and 2'40" for a swim of 4000 meters. Of course, as with all our products, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Test it for yourself. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Approved by ITU for use in all International Triathlon Union competitions.
- 7mm female specific Riviera Clasico one-piece pad floats which means it will only help you swim faster. This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves while bicycling and running, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- Liftfoil3™ with coldBlack™ on the lower body abdomen panel is hydrophobic and reduces passive drag. The tight compressive weave acts as a foil to lift the body to the water surface.
- Forza Compressor™ fabric on upper body and legs dampens muscle vibration and delays onset muscle soreness.
- 12-inch (30 cm) YKK® zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules. Long zipper pull for easy on and off.
- Featuring 2 Waterlid™ pockets located on each side of the body. The design of the pockets and placement allow you to swim with out a wetsuit minus the drag!
- This suit comes with the option of the official ITU logo on the right upper chest for no additional charge.
- Constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos.
- Double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through. It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool.
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
Float Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .157" (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 9.5" (24cm)
- Front Max Width: 2.25" (5.7cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 2" (5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Small: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.75cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WFIT1
We Also Recommend