RIVIERA TRI BIB™*
The world's first cycling bib and triathlon bibshort with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without pulling the straps or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Trisuits but in a Tribib!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad has 4-way stretch, is soft next-to-skin, has no seams to eliminate chafing, and offers antimicrobial properties.
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction
- 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTB)
- Forza™ Compressor panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Two "Swimmable" Pockets - one on the side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- 1 center back pocket to store nutrition or riding essentials
- Liftfoil3™ center panels improve durability and make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
This product review is from Dan Empfield of slowtwitch.com: "Whether it is the Forza Tri Bib, or the Riviera Tri Bib, this is the most versatile garment for training I own. I run in this, I nordic ski in this, and of course this is the garment when I race a tri. Partly, I guess it's because when you get to a specific age the specter of the gap between the bottom of the tri top and the trishort is not a pleasant one. Unless you have the physique to pull it off. Which I do not."
PRODUCT CODE: RTB3
Excellent bib shorts
Really comfortable on the bike and run. Got these when I decided I was going to use my road bike for a very hilly 70.3. They’re as comfortable as any cycling bibs I own. Just enough compression in the legs. Also appreciate the fly when I need a bathroom break.
Used these a bit for training and then to do an Olympic distance triathlon. Just perfect all around. Great fit, quick dry after swim, enough cushion on bike, no chaffing at all in run. Straps were comfy with no base layer which I find is not always the case with other bibs. Zero complaints, may buy another pair soon as I think they work well as main riding bibs also.
Very well constructed. The fly and pockets are great additions to the tribib too. The straps remain in place nicely which is often a flaw in other bib shorts. The primary negative is the stitching. There’s a lot of stitching around the chamois which generates friction and discomfort which means this bib is not well suited for anything but short training rides which is disappointing.
De Soto Sport
We believe Paul may be a size large, but customer chose to continue with XL.
Simply the best
Best fit, comfort, functionality.
Nice and comfortable
This bib is very comfortable. The pad doesn't get in the way when running and provides enough comfort on the bike.