RIVIERA FLI BIB™
The world's first cycling bib and triathlon bibshort with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without pulling the straps or undressing.
This 2017 model is now available.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Trisuits but in a Tribib!
Refer to Size Chart Image to determine accurate size. Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet.
Improvements for 2017:
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad is softer with more stretch, no seams (we eliminated the Ceramico beads)
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction
- 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTB)
Carry Over Features and Benefits:
- Forza™ Compressor panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, you get the same support with no tightness and sneezing.
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets - one on side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- Liftfoil3™ center panels improve durability and make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- Small: 21" (53.34cm)
- Medium: 22" (55.88cm)
- Large: 23” (58.42cm)
- XLarge: 24" (60.96cm)
This product review is from Dan Empfield of slowtwitch.com: "Whether it is the Forza Tri Bib, or the Riviera Tri Bib, this is the most versatile garment for training I own. I run in this, I nordic ski in this, and of course this is the garment when I race a tri. Partly, I guess it's because when you get to a specific age the specter of the gap between the bottom of the tri top and the trishort is not a pleasant one. Unless you have the physique to pull it off. Which I do not."
PRODUCT CODE: RTB3
We Also Recommend