SOLANA RUN SHORT - Zero Waste Edition
Due to the drastic discount, all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
The Zero Waste Edition is pretty simple. We strive to keep as much waste as we can from going to the landfills. Since we design and manufacture here in our own warehouse, we cut & sewed up a bunch of scrap Micro Surf™ fabric and Skin Cooler™ mesh into Solana Run Shorts.
Why the low price?
- The inner brief liner is Skin Cooler mesh, not Skin Cooler 90, but don't worry, it will be not seeing much sun light!
- The inner brief liner is a random color (like fireball red, or green).
- The shorts have solid pockets instead of mesh.
- Limited sizes and colors.
- There is no warranty on this product.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Loose-Fit
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
- Skin Cooler mesh inner brief liner keeps you cool and supported.
- Micro Surf ™ outer body is durable and non-abrasive.
- Fabrics are durable and quick drying to keep you comfortable.
- Strong "surf board short" double-needle stitching throughout.
- Two funnel pockets made of Micro Surf and sealed with Velcro to securely store running essentials.
- Pockets fit large smart phones (Click here to read details in our blog).
- 1-inch elastic waist with a drawstring allows adjustability on the go.
- Full-side, loose fit but slimmer than the Tuesday and Playa..
- Made in USA, here in San Diego.
- Small: 6" (15.25cm)
- Medium: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Large: 7" (17.75cm)
- XLarge: 7.5" (19cm)
- Small - 16" (40.5cm)
- Medium - 17" (43.25cm)
- Large - 18" (45.75cm)
- XLarge - 19" (48.25cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center seam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center seam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 15"
- Medium: 15.5"
- Large: 16"
- XLarge: 16.5"
PRODUCT CODE: SRSX
Solana Run Short - Zero Waste Edition
Extremely good running short - the right length for me and very p.
First DeSoto Purchase
Had been looking at these shorts for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger. I'm a huge runner and outdoor enthusiast. While time will tell how they do in the heat and humidity of an East Coast summer, I can tell you they are ridicously well made. The liner fits perfectly. The sewing on the seams is perfect. The cut is great. All measurements match up exactly. This is something you just don't get in foreign made, mass produced products. The fabric us great. It's NOT super lightweight but because of that, these shorts can be worn in multiple settings, ie for a road run, on the trailsand casual use. Well done DeSoto team!
I like them. I have mainly run in them so far. Since they are on the longer side I sometimes find them a little restrictive in the leg.
Great shorts, great value....
The Solana Run Short is great running, hiking, going to the gym, working in the yard short...The fact that they were on sale and constructed in a sustainable fashion is a bonus. Recommended.