The Zero Waste Edition is pretty simple. We strive to keep as much waste as we can from going to the landfills. Since we design and manufacture here in our own warehouse, we cut & sewed up a bunch of scrap Micro Surf™ fabric and Skin Cooler™ mesh into Solana Run Shorts.
Why the low price?
- The inner brief liner is Skin Cooler mesh, not Skin Cooler 90, but don't worry, it will be not seeing much sun light!
- The inner brief liner is a random color (like fireball red, or green).
- The shorts have solid pockets instead of mesh.
- Limited sizes and colors.
- There is no warranty on this product.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Loose-Fit
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
Skin Cooler mesh inner brief liner keeps you cool and supported.
Micro Surf ™ outer body is durable and non-abrasive.
- Fabrics are durable and quick drying to keep you comfortable.
- Strong "surf board short" double-needle stitching throughout.
- Two funnel pockets made of Micro Surf and sealed with Velcro to securely store running essentials.
- Pockets fit large smart phones (Click here to read details in our blog).
- 1-inch elastic waist with a drawstring allows adjustability on the go.
- Full-side, loose fit but slimmer than the Tuesday and Playa..
- Made in USA, here in San Diego.
- Small: 6" (15.25cm)
- Medium: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Large: 7" (17.75cm)
- XLarge: 7.5" (19cm)
- Small - 16" (40.5cm)
- Medium - 17" (43.25cm)
- Large - 18" (45.75cm)
- XLarge - 19" (48.25cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center seam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center seam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 15"
- Medium: 15.5"
- Large: 16"
- XLarge: 16.5"
PRODUCT CODE: SRSX