T1 First Wave Pullover*
The First Wave provides ultimate comfort and eliminates restrictions often found in one-piece wetsuits. This is why the T1 First Wave is a triathlete's First Choice!
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offers more comfort and less restriction. The top and bottom are not attached. This means you have much more freedom of movement and there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
Sizing : Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance based on gender. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
- Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
- Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
Favorite Features Remain:
- Flexible 2mm body and arms with a lower neckline for comfort
- BIO-STROKE design puts your arms into a forward rotated shoulder position for a more efficient swim stroke
- YKK® custom zipper is small, lightweight, and makes removal easier than ever.
- GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with Super Composite Skin makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Lined with 4-Way stretch Nylon Lycra® for comfort and to minimize chafing
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them more durable than the rubber itself
- Sleek graphics, no gimmicks
- Sold as separates for a true customized fit
- Sustainability is extremely important to De Soto, click here to learn how we are making a difference
- T1 Wetsuits 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- T1 Wetsuit product care and FAQs
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
Proper swim stroke includes swimming with your head slightly tilted up. Imagine how your head would be if you were reaching for something in an upper shelf of a cabinet. That said, the snug part may require a certain "getting use to.” The other part to know is that it will also relax a little bit over time by wearing it. It is important that the neck be snug so that water does not freely flow in while swimming.
Whether you like to swim for exercise or are on the swim course of a Triathlon, T1 Wetsuits offer you speed, comfort and buoyancy that will make swimming pure pleasure!
PRODUCT CODE: FWP3
Swim faster and warmer.
Great top. Does not restrict your movement.
Love this wet suit
I’ve owned a first wave for over 10 years and finally broke down and bought a new one. I love this too and the bib John. I was in the surf this morning at Terra Mar having a blast
I got the pullover because it was unbearably cold to swim in the pool. I can’t believe what a difference it made without causing too much buoyancy.
De Soto T1 Pullover
This wetsuit is amazing! Easy to get in and out of, shoulder flexibility is better compared to any other wetsuit of tried. Extremely warm and great flotation!