WOMEN'S RIVIERA TRI SHORT*
Our Femme Riviera Tri Short is better than ever! It now features a 6mm quick-drying, moisture-wicking triathlon pad for ultimate comfort in the saddle and will go virtually unnoticed during the run.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Customer feedback indicates sizing down if you are between sizes.
- 6mm Femmenin Tri Pad is antibacterial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It offers 4-way stretch to conform to your body and seams are strategically placed away from contact points to eliminate potential chaffing.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide, 2-inch waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric provides the benefits of muscular compression without the discomfort.
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance.
- Two rear leg back pockets to store training/racing essentials.
- No-gripper wide leg band keeps short in place without "squeezing".
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- XSmall: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Small: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Medium: 9" (22.9cm)
- Large: 9" (22.9cm)
- XLarge: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- XSmall: 13" (33cm)
- Small: 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.6cm)
- Large: 14.5" (36.8cm)
- XLarge: 15" (38.1cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 10.5"
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 12"
- Small: 12.5"
- Medium: 13"
- Large: 13.5"
- XLarge: 14"
PRODUCT CODE: WRTS3
Tri short for Peloton
Excellent comfort on Peloton seat.it allows me to spend more time and use more effort in my workout.
Newbie Triathlete Approved
I'm new to the triathlon sport. I'm a runner and began biking while recovering from an injury. I loved it! Told my PT I was considering a triathlon and she loved it! She is an accomplished triathlete! I turned 50 this year, learned how to swim more than a doggie paddle and completed my 1st triathlon in the White Mountains of NH. These shorts paired with my full zip cooling top in Entropy of Color were PHENOMENAL! They were great under my wetsuit and fantastic during the ride and run. No chafing and just the right amount of padding in the shorts. I am in love with Triathlons and in love with De Soto! I'm a customer for life! Customer service is great for help with sizing!!
Perfect tri short- great quality
Theae tri shorts have a comfortable hight waist. They look great on and fit perfectly around the legs. I just used them for training and racing and loved them.
Wore them for half Ironman recently and will be using them for the full Ironman Australian race in a couple of weeks time. Very comfortable and practicle - slightly longer leg length which I like.
My wife loves it