WOMEN'S RIVIERA TRI SHORT*
Our Femme Riviera Tri Short is better than ever! It now features a 6mm quick-drying, moisture-wicking triathlon pad for ultimate comfort in the saddle and will go virtually unnoticed during the run.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Customer feedback indicates sizing down if you are between sizes.
- 6mm Femmenin Tri Pad is antibacterial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It offers 4-way stretch to conform to your body and seams are strategically placed away from contact points to eliminate potential chaffing.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide, 2-inch waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric provides the benefits of muscular compression without the discomfort.
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance.
- Two rear leg back pockets to store training/racing essentials.
- No-gripper wide leg band keeps short in place without "squeezing".
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- XSmall: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Small: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Medium: 9" (22.9cm)
- Large: 9" (22.9cm)
- XLarge: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- XSmall: 13" (33cm)
- Small: 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.6cm)
- Large: 14.5" (36.8cm)
- XLarge: 15" (38.1cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 10.5"
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 12"
- Small: 12.5"
- Medium: 13"
- Large: 13.5"
- XLarge: 14"
PRODUCT CODE: WRTS3
We Also Recommend
DeSoto has the best cycling chamois for women of any trisuits that I’ve researched or owned. The only thing I would change would be to make the waist a bit higher, but then I have a 60 year old tummy to cover. :) They have the “cooler” material added, so I’m looking forward to the warmer weather to see how it feels.
I’ve been having relationship issues with my saddle lately, and was worried that none of my tri shorts would be help make even a 25 mile ride very tolerable. The Riviera, with the thicker chamois, is the most comfortable tri short I’ve found. I’ve ridden for an hour and half with no issues, which is great. Also ran off the bike once, and they were very comfortable. Love the side pocket!
These are the tri shorts I've been looking for for 10 years. They are supportive but not overly constricting, the pad is the most comfortable on the bike of any tri short I've experienced, and running in them is easy. I love the drawstring which ensures you get the perfect fit for that day. Wore these for a half IM and could probably wear for a full (if I was still doing that distance). Please don't ever retire these!!!
I love the way they fit and they are light.
They are comfy & HAVE POCKETS!!! Just the perfect amount of padding that is comfy but you don’t feel like you are wearing a diaper. I wish I could afford all colors!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.