WOMEN'S RIVIERA TRI SHORT*
Our Femme Riviera Tri Short is better than ever! It now features a 6mm quick-drying, moisture-wicking triathlon pad for ultimate comfort in the saddle and will go virtually unnoticed during the run.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Customer feedback indicates sizing down if you are between sizes.
- 6mm Femmenin Tri Pad is antibacterial, moisture-wicking and quick drying. It offers 4-way stretch to conform to your body and seams are strategically placed away from contact points to eliminate potential chaffing.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide, 2-inch waistband with a (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric provides the benefits of muscular compression without the discomfort.
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance.
- Two rear leg back pockets to store training/racing essentials.
- No-gripper wide leg band keeps short in place without "squeezing".
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- XSmall: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Small: 8.75" (22.2cm)
- Medium: 9" (22.9cm)
- Large: 9" (22.9cm)
- XLarge: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- XSmall: 13" (33cm)
- Small: 13.5" (34.3cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.6cm)
- Large: 14.5" (36.8cm)
- XLarge: 15" (38.1cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 10.5"
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 12"
- Small: 12.5"
- Medium: 13"
- Large: 13.5"
- XLarge: 14"
PRODUCT CODE: WRTS3
We Also Recommend
I love the way they fit and they are light.
They are comfy & HAVE POCKETS!!! Just the perfect amount of padding that is comfy but you don’t feel like you are wearing a diaper. I wish I could afford all colors!
Cut a little small but other than that, they're great. I ride a recumbent so don't need a big chamois; these are perfect for riding in a "legs up" position; the light structured chamois insures comfort and modesty.
I usually don’t do reviews but these shorts are so awesome I couldn’t wait to comment . They are the most comfortable I’ve ever worn and since I ride a recumbent with my feet slightly elevated, my phone is in the handy pocket and the “pillow case” flap keeps the phone from falling out. I am telling all my friends! Thank you for a truly high quality product. (I needed a size larger than than I usually wear.)
I have been a long time user of the 400-mile short (the older version), and since they offer quite a bit of compression, they got a little tight when I gained some weight after an injury. And now that I'm not doing routine 100+ mile rides, I was looking for something a little more "lightweight". These Riviera shorts are perfect. A great length, perfect padding, awesome pockets, and form fitting, but not ungodly tight. I have done several 30-40 mile rides in these and love them. Have not yet tried them for a swim to bike to run transition, but have been caught in a downpour of a rain and was soaked and the short did not lose any of its form with the water. Looking forward to racing with this.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.