Femme "Sneak-A-Poo" Riviera Flisuit™*
Read about the inspiration for this innovation here - Femme Riviera "Sneak-A-Poo" Trisuit aka "Bathroom Friendly".
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for guidance on how to achieve the right fit.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Customization offer! - If you would like this suit in a shorter inseam we can make that happen! Place your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and for an additional $10, we'll customize the inseam of your suit (turn around time in approximately 2 weeks.)
New Features - Under arm seam has been changed - it is now an offset parallel seam to eliminate potential chafing.
Favorite Features Remain:
- Skin Cooler™ 90 sleeves and shoulders provide UVB sun protection while creating a cooling sensation when fabric is wet
- Femme 6mm Float Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run - it's antibacterial, moisture wicking and provides 4-way stretch
- Easy access rear zipper for portaloo stops on the fli! Another De Soto Sport invention!
- Unzip, sit / squat, and pull the panel forward to go
- Femme Snakezip™ technology makes re-zipping effortless
- Zipper has a full interior lining for comfort, and to eliminate the potential of chafing
- Front zipper allows on-the-go ventilation; top zip garage prevents zipper bites
- No internal bra because after all, we all have our favorite bra anyway (but we suggest our Micro Bra WMB1)
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Contrast stitching is durable and provides beautiful body lines
- Three pockets - one on the back and one on each back leg for all of your fuel needs!
- Leg inseam is long enough to stay in place without "squeezy" grippers
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- Small: 9" (25.5cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (26.75cm)
- Large: 10" (28cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (29.21cm)
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon Dr. Michael Bax.*
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Michael Bax, MD
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Scott Bieler Clinical Science Center
Buffalo, New York
***Dr. Bax has no financial investment in De Soto Sport and was not solicited nor compensated in any way for his letter.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: WRTTS3
We Also Recommend
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|