WOMEN'S SKIN COOLER LONG SLEEVE TOP*
Ladies, we built this top to fit like a second skin while providing protection from harmful UV rays, and a cooling sensation when wet. 2 vertical pockets along the spine hold lightweight essentials (gu, id, cc, key) or sponges/ice from aid stations to provide additional cooling.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while creating a cooling sensation that actually keeps you cooler.
- Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out, contrast difference to many other "like" products on the market.
- Two vertical pockets for nutrition gels, ice, or cold sponges commonly available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races.
- Pockets line up along your spine and are designed to help cool your body.
- The pockets are not designed to carry excessive weight such as water bottles, gel flasks, or any comparable weight.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for aerodynamic purposes. Though it is designed to be worn alone and performs best that way, you can wear it over or under any triathlon top, tri suit, cycling jersey, golf shirt, or tennis shirt, and you will actually be cooler!
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- The top can double as a warm weather base layer. Please note that the cooling feature will not work as well as intended when layered.
- Designed and created by women.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in the USA
- Size XL and 2X-Large qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
Read this nice TIP FROM EMILIO: HOW TO QUICKLY PUT ON A SKIN COOLER LONGSLEEVE TOP! (AN EASY WAY TO PUT ON & REMOVE A TRI TOP)
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide. PRODUCT CODE: WLSSC
We Also Recommend
skin cooler long sleeve
i love the shirt for its cooling effect and i wear it on my ultra running adventures, 50k's, 50 miles and beyond during hot weather. i had to buy xtra large even though i am a small person. extra large is snug everywhere but the sleeves which were huge and i had to have it altered for $28. the shirt was worth it to me to pay for the alteration but i wish it would have fitted right initially.
Love how the shirt cools & protects from the sun…just wish there were more color/print options so some similar to mens.
I used it during the heat and the entire time my arms felt cool. I did wear a sleeveless scoop neck top over it because I was self-conscious about it being tight. I am 77 so you might understand.
Women's Skin Cooler-Long Sleeve
I just purchased two more long-sleeve skin cooler shirts. I purchased my first one a few years ago and wore it on the bike and run at 70.3 Augusta and IM TX in 2018 and 2019. It truly helped keep me cool as well as kept me from getting burned. The trick is to keep it wet. (It is also helpful to watch the video on how to put it on after the swim.) I plan on wearing in Kona this year. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Great sun coverage
I love the skin cooler top & have purchased several. I wish two things: first, that you could apply some sort of rubber to the waist/torso seam so that the top wouldn’t ride up so much ( I am constantly yanking mine down while running) and secondly, that you would use a color other than white for the neckline and armpits so they don’t get dingy looking. Between sunscreen and deodorant my collars and pits get stains that makes the top look bad. However, in every other way it’s an outstanding running top.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.