PLAYA GRANDE RUN SHORT
The Playa Grande Run Short with Skin Cooler liner will keep you cool and comfortable mile after mile.
While this short is designed for running, its length and fit have become a favorite of many triathletes for more than just running. Two side-panel pockets, along with the drawstring-elastic waist make it great for ocean swimming and surfing, and its original version has been used by San Diego lifeguards. For years it was also a popular mechanic’s short at many trishops worldwide and is the ideal recovery short. This short rests at the top of the knee and has a full-sided loose fit for men with larger thighs. Made of Micro Surf™ Denier body and Skin Cooler™ liner.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Loose-Fit
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
- Skin Cooler90™ inner brief liner keeps you cool and supported
- Micro Surf ™ outer body and pockets is durable and non-abrasive
- Fabrics are moisture wicking and quick drying to keep you comfortable
- Two funnel pockets stayed sealed with Velcro to securely store running essentials
- Pockets fit large smart phones (Click here to read details in our blog)
- 1-inch elastic waist with a drawstring allows adjustability on the go
- Full-side, loose fit similar to the Tuesday Run Short and Solana Run Short
- Made in USA
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- Small - 19" (48.25cm)
- Medium - 20" (50.75cm)
- Large - 21" (53.25cm)
- XLarge - 22" (56cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center seam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center seam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 15"
- Medium: 15.5"
- Large: 16"
- XLarge: 16.5"
PRODUCT CODE: PGRS
We Also Recommend