Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Relaxed Fit - not baggy and loose, but not skin tight. If you own any other De Soto Top and you are happy with the fit, we highly recommend you go with the same size.
Fit Note: This is a knit fabric so it does have stretch around the torso (horizontal stretch), but there is no elastane in it so there is almost no stretch up and down (similar to a woven dress shirt). If you own any of our other Skin Cooler tops, you will wear the same size, yet it will rest more loosely.
Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler Honeycomb fabric blocks 75% UVB rays while remaining breathable and cool due to the diaphanous (see-through) honeycomb lines.
- Cooling is caused by the Honeycomb lines created by the knit in the fabric.
- This shirt will not shrink, but may fade over time.
- This is not a compression garment, and is designed from both training and for workouts where aerodynamics are not as important.
- This garment is one product which comprises the less than 2% of our total products which are not made in the USA.
|Small||25.75 in||19 in|
|Medium||27 in||20.5 in|
|Large||28 in||22 in|
|X-Large||28.75 in||24 in|
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: HTT