SOLANA RUN SHORT*
The Solana Run Short with Skin Cooler liner will keep you cool and comfortable mile after mile.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Loose-Fit
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
- Skin Cooler90™ inner brief liner keeps you cool and supported
- Micro Surf ™ outer body is durable and non-abrasive
- Fabrics are moisture wicking and quick drying to keep you comfortable
- Two funnel pockets made out of durable mesh and sealed with Velcro to securely store running essentials
- Pockets fit large smart phones (Click here to read details in our blog)
- 1-inch elastic waist with a drawstring allows adjustability on the go
- Full-side, loose fit but slimmer than the Tuesday and Playa.
- Made in USA
- Small: 6" (15.25cm)
- Medium: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Large: 7" (17.75cm)
- XLarge: 7.5" (19cm)
- Small - 16" (40.5cm)
- Medium - 17" (43.25cm)
- Large - 18" (45.75cm)
- XLarge - 19" (48.25cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center seam up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 11"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center seam up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 15"
- Medium: 15.5"
- Large: 16"
- XLarge: 16.5"
PRODUCT CODE: SRS1
Outstanding quality and unmatched customer service!!!
Great product, easy process, a little pricey
I have been wearing De Soto running shorts for more than 15 years and these are the only shorts I run in. Excellent quality, fit and feel no matter how tough the workout. I have no plans changing to any other product even though there are numerous options. The only issue I have with this product is the price, they are expensive and rarely go on sale.
Only shorts l use
Since the first pair I bought (have 5 )these are the only shorts I wear. Well made, look good, and love the side pockets for my phone, gels etc Wish they came in more colors
Great shorts - not just for running
I am currently going through my 5th pair of these and I keep coming back for various reasons: First off, these are great running shorts. Secondly: They just fit and third, they are also great for hiking because of the pockets and the fabric being sturdy enought to withstand contact with rocky surfaces while still being comfortable. Plus, they look good on any beach. What's not to like?
Solana run short
Great shorts..just wish you would do a xxl