WOMEN'S TRISUIT - SHORT SLEEVE*
Due to the current overwhelming number of orders, please allow 24 hours from the date of your order for this product to depart from our warehouse. Saturday and Sunday are excluded as we are closed weekends.
The Femme Riviera Trisuit provides Skin Cooling and UVB protection benefits, a comfortable pad, ample storage solutions and beautiful design options. You'll be noticed in this suit for your speed and beauty!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for guidance on how to achieve the right fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. The garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Femme 4mm Float Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run - it's antibacterial, moisture wicking and provides 4-way stretch
- Skin Cooler™ fabric which provides UVB sun protection and creates a cooling sensation when wet or with sweat; keeping you cool and comfortable mile after mile
- Front zipper allows on-the-go ventilation; top zip garage prevents zipper bites
- No internal bra because after all, we all have our favorite bra anyway (but we suggest our Micro Bra WMB3)
- Longer inseam than previous versions with new Mobius Comfort Compression fabric to keep those hamstring and quads fresh without feeling restrictive
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Three pockets - one on the back and one on each back leg for all of your fuel needs!
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
- Size XL qualifies for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. This trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
- Small: 10" (25.5cm)
- Medium: 10.5" (26.75cm)
- Large: 11" (28cm)
- XLarge: 11.5" (29.21cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WRTTS1