Due to the current overwhelming number of orders, please allow 24 hours from the date of your order for this product to depart from our warehouse. Saturday and Sunday are excluded as we are closed weekends.
The world's first trisuit and skin suit with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without unzipping or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing Sleeved Riviera Trisuit!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet. If you have a longer torso we recommend going with the Forza Flisuit FFT
Features & Benefits:
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad, in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- 16" straight zipper (we eliminated the Snake-Zip) for easy ventilation on the go
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad has 4-way stretch, is soft next-to-skin, has no seams to eliminate chafing, and offers antimicrobial properties.
- 1" longer inseam than previous version (RTTS)
- Forza™ Compressor leg panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- 3-Inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Skin Cooler 90™ fabric throughout upper body and any part of the garment that has the printed design will keep you cool and comfortable
- Liftfoil3™ center panels make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Two "Swimmable" Pockets - one on the side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- Black modesty panels in the crotch area to eliminate saddle marks and offer a flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing! Race in this kit under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- WTC Legal
- Made in USA
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. This trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm).
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: RTTS3
I really like this Suit, the fabric is awesome, and the pockets are perfect. Thats the problem with most tri-suits ,they don’t have enough pockets or big enough pockets this one has both.
I did my first race in the Flisuit over the weekend and here are the main takeaways: it dries fast, has plenty of padding for the bike, but not too much when running. I hardly noticed I was wearing it most of the time. It's a pretty stylish looking kit too. I wear a men's small (5'9", 145lbs.) and it fit me perfectly.
DeSoto created an incredible tri suit for an incredibly warm IronMan. The suit's design left me free from chafing and equally cool on the bike and run!!! The great thing about the suit is the bright colors and unique design!!! Having the open fly for a quick bathroom break did come in handy!!
This is my new favorite tri suit. Love the feel of the fabric, no chafing, and it fits well. I’m 6’1” and 193 lbs with long legs, a shorter torso and broader chest and shoulders. The L fits me well - snug like a tri suit should be but not restricting my movement. The fly feature makes pre-race hydration a breeze!