RIVIERA FLISUIT™ - 2017*
The world's first trisuit and skin suit with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without unzipping or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing Sleeved Riviera Trisuit!
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- 16-inch straight zipper (we eliminated the Snake-Zip)
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad is softer with more stretch, no seams (we eliminated the Ceramico beads)
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction
- 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTTS)
SAME GREAT FEATURES AS BEFORE:
- Forza Compressor legs above the Mobius Comfort Compression Leg Bands
- Skin Cooler 90™ fabric throughout upper body and any part of the garment that has the printed design.
- Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a wetsuit faster!
- 3-inch Mobius Comfort Compression Band offers a more equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same support with no tightness and sqeezing.
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets, one on side of each leg, that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
- Shield Del Sol™ upper body for more sun protection.
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Yes, the Clasico Pad different from the Ceramico pad we offered previously. First lets be clear on what remains the same. The pad is still the same size, same thickness, same density, and same buoyancy. It is still an integrated pad, meaning that it all the panels are sewn around the pad, so it has no stitching down the middle.
- The difference is that instead of the ceramic beads which were laminated to fabric that is laminated to the other side of the pad, we opted for covering it with fabric on the outside of the short. In essence we removed two layers of lamination which caused a perception of stiffness, especially when the short was new.
- The new Clasico Pad looks less obvious, and it also allows the pad to stretch more than the Ceramico pad. In an effort to keep improving our pads, the Clasico Integrated Pad offers the same padding, but with more stretch in every direction, and more comfort from the first time you wear it.
Riviera Clasico™ 7mm Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .275" (7mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
PRODUCT CODE: RTTS3
We Also Recommend