SKIN COOLER SHORT SLEEVE TOP
A New De Soto Innovation!
- Identical to our Skin Cooler Long Sleeve Top (LSSC) but with short sleeves!
- Our longest length top for those with long torsos or in need of more coverage.
- Curved-tail™ front and back for comfort tucked in or untucked.
- A great short sleeve triathlon top; next-to-skin, zipperless.
- An amazing training top to protect the shoulders from the sun.
- Wear with Arm Coolers for convertible protection.
- The best first layer under a dress shirt with a suit and tie.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler 90™ stretch fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while creating a cooling sensation that actually keeps you cooler
- Cooling technology is embedded in the fabric and will NOT wash out, contrast difference to many other "like" products on the market
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe
- Three vertical pockets for nutrition gels, ice, or cold sponges commonly available at aid stations in triathlons and long endurance races. Pockets line up along your spine and are designed to help your cool your body.
- You might be use to only using the lower pocket of your current jersey, but you will quickly find the upper pocket to be great for carrying sunglasses, a cell phone or your mp3 player
- The center pocket may require the help of the aid station or a bit more flexibility on the part of the wearer
- The pockets are not designed to carry excessive weight such as water bottles, gel flasks, or any comparable weight
- This is not a compression garment, yet it is supposed to fit snug, for aerodynamic purposes. Though it is designed to be worn alone and performs best that way, you can wear it over or under any triathlon top, tri suit, cycling jersey, or with Arm Coolers for more sun protection.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in the USA
- We are often imitated. Remember just because it is white, it does not mean the fabric will cool you. READ ON!
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silk worm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
Skin Cooler 90™ is an improved version of Skin Cooler SDS™ we offered until 2016. It still has the same silky cold sensation and offers the same sun protection, it is now more durable and aerodynamic.
PRODUCT CODE: SVSC
We Also Recommend